martes, 23 de marzo de 2010

Hello from Buenos Aires

Hi! I am Alex! Welcome to my page!
This is a little blog about my life in Buenos Aires!
I am a Dutch documentarymaker and photographer,
I studied International Relations at the University of Amsterdam
and recently decided to make my big move to Latin America!

I see film and documentary as a reflection of the human condition and I follow my personal urge and curiosity when I decide to work on a film. I do believe its good stuff to document history, political and social processes of our times, as a small but worthy contribution to what I call a collective memory.

As a side kick, I am a daily Bikram Yoga practicioner and believe in the simple saying ´less is more´!

If you want to contact me, for whatever, you can do so at: iamalex.com@gmail.com

Besos,
Alex

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario